N-able Cloud Backup
N-able™ Backup is designed to provide a streamlined, cloud-first data protection service for physical and virtual servers, workstations, business documents, and Microsoft 365 data in one web-based dashboard. Backup can help reduce the cost and complexity of data protection—without sacrificing speed or reliability. Storage in a global private cloud is included.
You don’t need multiple solutions for backup anymore. Simplify your operations with N‑able Backup, a hosted console that’s simple to use, fair on storage limits, and has enterprise-class features. Get all this at a price that works for your budget.
Fact Sheet Downloads
Click on any image to open. Right click to download.
Features at a Glance
- End-to-end security
- AES 256-bit encryption is used to help secure files that remain encrypted in transit and at rest.
- Create your own private key or have one generated for you during deployment when using the standalone version. Integrated N-central Backup and RMM Managed Online Backup offer passphrase encryption.
- ISO-certified data centers are located worldwide, with additional certifications by location.
- Role-level access provided in the standalone edition of N-able Backup lets you grant limited access to backups as needed. The N-central and RMM integrated versions use each platform’s access controls.
No Hardware Hassles
- N-able Backup is a SaaS application—no need to install on or maintain a local application server.
- No physical appliance required, which helps save you time and money.
- No need to buy, provision, or manage local data storage for your backups. Storage in our private cloud is included.
- Keep an optional local copy of your data using an existing network share or other hardware with LocalSpeedVault.
- Byte-level change tracking between backups helps ensure only changed data gets sent over the WAN.
- Proprietary deduplication and compression technology means daily backups are a fraction of the selected size.
- WAN optimization helps minimize bandwidth usage; bandwidth throttling is available during business hours for slow network connections.
- Restore only what has changed for efficient recovery.
Built for the Cloud
- Backing up to the cloud isn’t an afterthought with N-able Backup; it was built for that.
- TrueDelta deduplication, compression, and WAN optimization help make daily backups fast by sending only changed bytes.
- Cloud storage (including archiving) is included at no extra charge in data centers located worldwide.
- AES 256-bit encryption protects backup files in transit and at rest.
Efficiency and Ease of Use
- Simplify backup management and spend less time on routine tasks.
- Manage server, workstation, document, and Microsoft 365* backups for multiple locations or customers from a single dashboard.
- Automate backup deployment with device profiles to help provide consistent configurations.
- Manage by exception with customizable views and reporting.
Flexible Recovery Options
- Get multiple recovery options from a single product, with no extra charges for different recovery methods.
- Leverage fast file- and folder-level recovery and full system recovery with bare-metal restore or virtual disaster recovery.
- Create a standby server via our continuous recovery option.
- Recover at LAN speed via the LocalSpeedVault option if needed.
- Test and verify backup recoverability on an automated schedule with recovery testing.
Call PSI Today
Call 613-747-5018 today and learn how to simplify your operations with N‑able Backup, a hosted console that’s simple to use, fair on storage limits, with enterprise-class features. We’re here to help.